Other Tourism Research Studies
Ad hoc tourism research projects on a range of topics based on demand.
Domestic Tourism Research
Targeted domestic research into the markets and activities that are
specific to the tourism industry in Alberta.
- Domestic Market Potential Studies
- Industry Sector Studies - RV Camping in Alberta Case Studies
- Development Opportunities Studies - Canadian Badlands Case Studies
International Tourism Research
Alberta Culture and Tourism partners with other members of the research community to conduct
international tourism research. You can find detailed reports
and summaries to better understand the global tourism market and how it affects the tourism industry in Alberta.
- China Ski Study 2012
- TravelStyles: Americans as International Travellers - Focus on Alberta
- European Segmentation Studies
- Market Potential for Dutch Travellers to Visit Alberta, Canada
Travel Activities & Motivation Survey
These studies look at American and Canadian traveller
activities and their motivations to travel.
Contact the Tourism Research Unit for more information.
Last reviewed/revised: March 17, 2017