Festival and Event Planning
Tools and information for developing a new festival or event or growing an existing one.
Our Setting the Stage: A Community-Based Festival and Event Planning Manual is a fill-in-the-blank tool to help you
with the planning, implementation and evaluation of your festival or event.
Festivals and events provide platforms to:
- celebrate community identity and spirit
- showcase local talent and achievements
- educate, share and celebrate your community’s heritage
- recognize the arts and culture where you live
- draw tourists into your community and discover what you have to offer
For more information, contact the Destination Development.
Last reviewed/revised: October 6, 2017